AutoCAD R12 LOGO 3D Model

acad_2k

I seem to recall seeing a 3D Model of the AutoCAD Release 12 LOGO, it's kind of a shell / spiral looking gizmo.

If anyone knows where to find the model, I 'd like to use it as a screen saver.

Thanks in advance.

5564851412_6840f47b88_b.jpg

Edited by acad_2k

Yes, of course, nautilus. Thanks for clarifying that. If you do have a 3D model, is it something you would be willing to share?

I just updated my profile photo 😎

Edited by acad_2k

Thanks, for the link. I really like the Autodesk model but this opens up some possibilities. Would like something compatible with Autocad 2000 or 3D Studio VIZ 3.

1 hour ago, acad_2k said:

Would like something compatible with Autocad 2000 or 3D Studio VIZ 3.

I doubt you're going to find a .dwg model or anything you could import into Autocad 2000, but you should be able to find a .3ds or .obj file that you could import into VIZ.

Just make sure to check your VIZ import options. There might be other file types available. I mentioned .3ds and .obj because they are pretty universal across most 3D programs. But having said that, VIZ 3 is pretty old, so if you're planning on purchasing a model, make sure you're getting a file that will import into your older program.