Knuckle in corridor is creating a bumpy road. HELP!

sonnyamorales

Hello,

I am designing a small residential area and am having an issue when it comes to creating the corridor for the knuckles at the moment. you can see in the attached pic that the surface being created at the knuckle is not as smooth as it is in the corridor leading to and the one after the knuckle.  I am really unsure why this is happening and could use any insight into how I solve the issue . For reference I used the following YT video to help with the creation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e668VWt9Rls&t=1476s He starts covering the knuckle part around the 30 minute mark

Thanks

Sonny

6387eabf0c151a6e71b915c696b4fd4b.png

I'm assuming you are using a superelevation (at least it appears so).  If so,  have you tried to apply curve smoothing in the superelevation wizard?

sorry for late reply.  I was able to get it figured out.  My assemblies had a bunch of extra construction stuff on them that was causing issues, once i cleaned those up it smooth everything out.  So for the time being it is working lol.  Thanks for the replies

• 4 years later...