help for small change in big lisp routine required

shortkrish

Dear all,

I have lisp dcl and data files working together to draw steel sections.

I have done all the sections modified to indian standards originally it was written for british standards and it is free of copy rights. Since the author has changed to catia 3 dacades before.

Please find attached images of error, dialog box and lisp files,data files and dcl files. This may looks like a big job. If any lisp expert available he can do it seconds. As I have done whole lot of things with minimum lisp knowledge.

Thanks

Krish

ipndialog.png

IPN-200-250.png

stl_ipn.dat stl_rsj.dat stl_deflt.dat STL.LSP stl_rtee.dat stl_ub.dat stl_rhs.dat stl_shs.dat stl_uc.dat stl_ursa.dat stl_ersa.dat stl_chs.dat stl_rsc.dat stl_pfc.dat stl_ipe.dat rec.dwg stl_passwd.dat stl_pipe.dat stl_steeub.dat stl_steeuc.dat stl_u.dat stl_ubp.dat stl_upn.dat stl_wash.dat README.TXT stl.dcl stl.slb stl_cap.dat stl_csk.dat stl_cub.dat stl_cuc.dat stl_hd.dat stl_he.dat stl_hex.dat stl_hl.dat stl_hp.dat stl_hx.dat

Grace, God, you attached so much files to your post... Do you know you could use zip and pack them all in single file? Even if someone tries to help you I believe this is too much from you asking someone to download that much files...

• Funny 1

15 hours ago, shortkrish said:

Dear all,

I have lisp dcl and data files working together to draw steel sections.

I have done all the sections modified to indian standards originally it was written for british standards and it is free of copy rights. Since the author has changed to catia 3 dacades before.

Please find attached images of error, dialog box and lisp files,data files and dcl files. This may looks like a big job. If any lisp expert available he can do it seconds. As I have done whole lot of things with minimum lisp knowledge.

Thanks

Krish

ipndialog.png

What is the "ERROR", the label on the button? or the references to "UK" and "Euro" ? What should replace them?

Check forums/Autodesk and Theswamp before any one else answers. Was asked before I know responded.

Need to replace DAT files and maybe update labels in dcl. Or add a new collection. Look at file from other post.

stl.zip

Edited by BIGAL