Import text edited outside of AutoCAD

Hi,

I will show my problem in a graph : 
Text in AutoCAD -->(1) Excell -->(2) Matlab -->(3) Excell -- >(4) AutoCAD.

(1) - Function " ExtractData" into Excell. I ve got all necesary information about that text ( layer,position,colour etc.)

(2),(3) -I am using Matlab to modify the text

Problem is here (4) - I do not know how to import that edited data text to AutoCAD again, which will be put on the same layer, same position etc. 

Is there any solution for that problem ? 

Maybe I wasn't defined my problem clearly. I want to automatize the text changing. I do not want to display mathematical formulas. That is happening in the background ( in Matlab or Python).

There are mine extracted data from AutoCAD (picture1). The column I only want to change is column named "Value" (Data included in that column are displaying in AutoCAD as text ).

The idea is to import that already edited data into AutoCAD.In effect I want to change all the texts in my dwg file in accordance with new data in "value column". Is that even possible ? or it could be only done by using Autocad's scripts / AutoCADLisp or sth like that ? 
Thanks for any advice and interest.

picture1.PNG

Edited by PawelP

There is just so many examples of Excel <-> Autocad out there. Works both ways to and from also from either Excel controlling or Autocad controlling.

As a start have a look at getexcel.lsp it has a lot of functions in it, including read a range from Excel  GetExcel.lsp

Edited by BIGAL