toolbar sizes

Mike1234

Hi Guys, anybody be able to tell me how to make the toolbars bigger with bigger buttons, my eye sight isn't great and bigger buttons would be a great help

thank you Mike

Edited by Mike1234

Under windows you can do things like change text size for all programs sometimes even just dropping back one resolution can be the easiest if your running 1920 can go lower.

image.thumb.png.e76be01a46ad1b9ffbc780c03653b993.png

Edited by BIGAL

22 hours ago, Mike1234 said:

dont worry about answering I have found a tick box for large toolbar buttons

Mike

Glad you figured it out. Best of luck.

I remember creating and maintaining a collection of toolbars and image tile menus before the Ribbon was introduced many years ago and remember using Screen Menus before that. I embrace the improvements with each new version even the really buggy ones like r13. It was followed with the fastest and least buggy version ever r14.

Customizes toolbars can provide immense improvements.

For CIV3D changing surface styles is a pain go to Toolspace scroll down to surface pick surface what style you want, my tool bar has numerous options just there on/off, 1m, Triangles, and supports multi surfaces. It happens instantly. Another is point styles display. 

• Like 1