Flipping Structure Invert Label

Silvercloak

Hi all,

At my former workplace we had invert labels for the profile view of our manhole structures.  If the label came in backwards showing the South Invert first and the North Invert second and we wanted to flip it around, it was a simple switch to a child style that flipped the label around.  I've set up something similar here at my present work place but for the life of me I cannot get it to change the order of inverts.

I've set an incoming invert style,
image.thumb.png.be0b101ceb81791e0b26f498bd9ecadc.png

And an outgoing invert style 

image.thumb.png.08c85dc18f4b4f200281719be0cbbfda.png

You would think  you could move the text around changing the x offset but nooooo.  Civil3d moves BOTH like some digital Siamese twin.  Stuck together in the same wrong frigging order.  Is there any way to set this up so all I have to do to flip it around is to choose a different style?  Really wish I could cheat and open up my old workplace drawing and see how they did it...

Silvercloak

It's been a while since I used C3D, but can't you anchor one text component to another? In other words, it draws the first label where the style defines it and the second based on where the first one is. Your parent style would (for instance) draw South first and North second, while the child would draw North first.

6 hours ago, CyberAngel said:

It's been a while since I used C3D, but can't you anchor one text component to another? In other words, it draws the first label where the style defines it and the second based on where the first one is. Your parent style would (for instance) draw South first and North second, while the child would draw North first.

I solved it!! Not entirely sure how, but I did.  When I get a chance I'll post screenshots of my dialogue boxes should anyone else run into a similar problem.  Will have to wait until Monday though.

Silvercloak