Graphite Modeling tools missing from ribbon 3ds Max 2020

Brita

Hi,

I recently installed 3ds Max 2020 and I cant find the  Graphite/ Polygon Modeling tab on the ribbon. I have tried reverting to startup layout and turning the ribbon on an off. I also have  editable poly object selected, but still the tools does not show up. I've tried seraching in max help and customize the ribbon without any luck. It is probably a really stupid small setting somewhere, but I cant find it. Anyone had same problem? Or have a solution? 

The only available tabs on my ribbon is : Get Started, Object Inspection, Basic Modeling, Materials, Object Placement, Populate, View and Lighting and Rendering

I have also googled for days without getting any wiser, please help  ;)

Thanx,

Brita

where are my modelling tools.PNG

Edited by Brita

• 2 months later...

Hi there! Some one have an answer? I am looking for the freeform bar, but I can't find it in 3ds Max 2020.

I leave you the solution: At the ribbon tab press Right click > Ribbon configuration > Reset ribbon to default.

Automatically, the Freeform will show up in the tootlbar.

image.thumb.png.dc9835fe4f7bbf2a1fa10ef20980fc1f.png