save file error

jim78b

hello i have this file and many others when i save and reopen in autocad mech 2013 it give me errors and then i recover it but nothing resolve my problem because this drawing is corrupted....what can i do?

Fig. 2.3.1.dwg

Are you having this problem with all your drawings or just the one?

If it is just the one drawing, there are some options.

If it is all drawings, it could be a problem with Autocad Mech.

One time a few years ago I used CC Cleaner on my computer but it accidentally deleted a couple important DLL files related to how Autocad Architecture displayed 3D objects. I ended up having to run the Autodesk repair tool to find the missing DLL files and install them.

Edited by ammobake

Thanks for reply and help me .these files come from a autocad 2018 i can not open it and so with a program i converted them in a previously version.

I have not problem with other files ...

I tried to run vanilla  autocad and i see there is not problem ....so where is the trick?

I'm not sure.

I am able to open the drawing just fine.  It is showing up as a series of lines and ellipses (apparently 2D data only)

1095218683_Fig.2.3.1.thumb.jpg.ac0a15b1c7aa88c4d8d2210368c89e09.jpg