Invisible text while typing text in new mleader

I am testing AutoCad LT 2021 for the boss, and have run across an anomaly I can't figure out how to fix with AutoCad help.  I have not experienced it before.

While typing in new text on an mleader, the text is black until I am done typing, and get out of the editor, then it appears as the current layer color, which is OK.  What's not OK is that my OCD wants to see the text as I type it, and on my black background that is impossible.

Has anyone else seen this and found a fix?

I can change the color of everything except for the active text editor text color while MLEADER-ing.

Well, it just now went away.  I have no idea why.  The mleader text during in place edit or new mleader text is now the current layer color as  it should be, and i didn't even notice when it fixed itself.  Maybe it was because I rebooted the program during the lunch break.  >>shrug<<

By the way, 2021 IS noticeably faster than 2020 when changing layouts, and from model to layout or back.  There is not as much random hang time.

• 1 month later...

Hi Dana, I was going to suggest changing your Text color to 7, so it would show as Black or White depending on the color of your background, glad it

has self healed!   :beer:

• Like 1