3d polyline elevation label

NAZKAR

I have a drawing with hundreds of 3d polylines.  they are all elevated but none of them have labels when i want to make a pdf drawing to print.  I had a lisp on my old laptop but that died and now i dont remember what it was.

i am just looking for a lisp that i can select all the polylines and extract the elevations into a label on the line following the angle of the line.(if possible every 200 feet along the line). i am using civil 3d 2018.

Anybody have an idea??

Its actually very easy to get the 3d value . Look at these 2 lines. Labelling you need to post a dwg of output so any body posting a reply does not have 3 goes at it.

; (setq dist somevalue)
(setq obj (vlax-ename->vla-object (car (entsel "Pick object "))))
(vlax-curve-getpointatdist obj dist)

8 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Its actually very easy to get the 3d value . Look at these 2 lines. Labelling you need to post a dwg of output so any body posting a reply does not have 3 goes at it.

; (setq dist somevalue)
(setq obj (vlax-ename->vla-object (car (entsel "Pick object "))))
(vlax-curve-getpointatdist obj dist)

Or at every vertex:

(mapcar 'cdr (vl-remove-if-not '(lambda (x) (vl-position (car x) '(10 11))) (entget (car (entsel "\nSelect line or polyline: ")))))