New Block Won't Allow Annotative

I have a block that I've been editing, but for some reason, in the Block Editor, it won't allow me to make it annotative. I go to the properties palette, click the drop-down, select YES, and it, like, fades back to NO. Never seen anything like it. I've attached the file. Named #2 because I've already WBLOCKed it out to make sure it wasn't a glitch in the file. It's a pretty basic block. I've also attached a screen grab of me attempting. You can't see the drop-down, but you can see the selection reverting back to NO. 

Thanks. 

_PM LEADER_2.dwg

2020-04-20_14-28-09.mkv

Try inserting the block into a drawing and then open it in the block editor. Your problem has something to do with the method you are using to create the block. Don't ask me why, I have never used this method to create blocks and have no idea how it works. I always create blocks in a drawing not as stand alone dwg's.

I ended up creating a new drawing, and copying the stuff in piece by piece and then recreating the dynamic properties. New block functions perfectly fine. I have no idea why it wouldn't let me just fix the one I had.