Alignment Geometry Box

DKruszewski

Hello,

I'm having an issue when I launch the geometry editor for alignments in autocad Civil 3D 2016. The command launches but the geometry editor box never shows up.

Things I've tried; audit, purge, super purge, recover, tried pulling the box from offscreen with alt + space, repaired and then reinstalled autocad civil 3d 2016. This problem persists in all drawings I open in 2016. I've looked through forums on multiple sites but can't seem to find anybody who has duplicated this issue.

At this point I'm willing to try every suggestion, maybe I missed something simple?

Thanks in advance

Have you tried using EditAlignment on the command line? Are you using the ribbon or the menu? Have you selected the alignment before you try to open the editor?

Is the alignment data linked in to the existing drawing set?

The civil design firm I worked for previously would create the alignment in a standalone drawing that only the civil engineer could update.

(All of our alignments in the company were similar to an XREF in that sense).

If the data reference is locked in the parent drawing, that may be why it won't allow you to change the geometry.

-ChriS