Corridor Surfaces not lining up with Assembly

Silvercloak

Hi,

After years of using Civil3d and having the engineers do the corridors, I'm finally doing corridors myself at a new workplace.  However despite everything looking good on the corridor view and border and triangles surface view - when I finally do a cross section, it appears that the surface isn't quite matching what I designed with the assembly.
corridor.png

The red line is the surface, and on the right hand side it goes up rather than matching the gutter.  It varies in the file but in short, it's nothing like how I set it up.  Can anyone help?  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or is this some kind of glitch?  I've attached a stripped down version of my design base if it helps.

Silvercloak

Questions.dwg

Does Civil3D still use codes? I forget the exact requirements, but for some assemblies you had to link each end of each part to a code, and the surface followed the codes, not the assembly itself. A mismatched code could explain what's going on here.

I don't have access to Civil3D, so I can't analyze the design itself. Sorry.

I got help from someone else and basically had to add overhang correction and breaklines to the surface

image.jpeg.b4e705f88168e8f095896759d5391b07.jpeg

Good to know. Civil 3D has always had a problem with vertical surfaces. Something about dividing by zero, I guess.