i want Autocad commands for following required figure

shanshayan

It sure does.  Shanshayan what answers have you come up with so far?  As a student it is your responsibility to provide the answers.

3 hours ago, RobDraw said:

They didn't even ask nicely.

Exactly. "Please" and "Thank you" go a long way. But as mentioned, this is obviously homework.

Welcome to CADTutor Shanshayan.   :)

There is no shortage of forum members happy to help a sincere and polite student.

As you may have already surmised, that is quite a bit different than us just doing your homework for you.

Happy to help you learn, loathe to help you cheat.   :beer:

BIGAL has provided some clues to help you further your education.

8 hours ago, BIGAL said:

The answers

oxxxxx
exxxxx
axxxx
mxxxxx
mxxxxx
pxxxx
hxxxx
axx

I'd say (though 6 is touch and go from the image)

oxxxxx

exxxxx

cxxxxx

rxxxxx

mxxxxx

sxxxxx

hxxxxx

axxxxx

I'd also add that although I have no idea of the OP's mother tongue, as a foriegner in the country I have chosen to live, I do realise that it is sometimes it is very difficult to express yourself correctly (even politely) when you rely on something like google translate or your own limited knowledge to try and get a question acroos to other people. Yes I agree this is not the place to ask for answers for homework, but I can forgive wording of questions because in some languages politness has many levels and nuances.

Edited by steven-g
  • Like 1

I might go with:

O

E

C

R

M

P...F option

H

A...3P

Since a couple of the results could be achieved in multiple ways a fair minded instructor might accept more than one answer as being correct.

• Like 1