Autocad Quick access toolbar missing on Windows 10

Butch

Please see the image attached.

I instaled windows10 on my computer.

There seems to be a issue with y Autocad 2014 couse I dont see the top Quick access toolbar with all the icons 

When I click on the white bar, it behaves like all the icons are there, but the are not visible.

How to change this?

How to make them visible?

aCad display.jpg

Edited by Butch

Heres a screenshot of same autocad version but on Windows 7.

See the difference.

....i think this has to do something with windows 10 themes....but I dont know how to change it....

Please help 😞

acad.jpg

Edited by Butch

Sorry Butch, I don't know what to tell you.

I run Autocad 2016 on Windows 10, and it works OK, displays properly with Quick Access Toolbar.

Try checking in your OPTIONS, on the PROFILE tab, and make sure that the Profile you favor is in use?   :|

• Thanks 1

AutoCAD 2014 was pre Windows 10 and not supported. AutoCAD 2016 was the first supported in Windows 10, with an update IIRC.

A different Graphics card and/or driver my resolve this problem, but hard to say, but problems with the Ribbon and Quick Access and other similar things seem to be par for the course.

You could always just stay on Windows 7 or upgrade AutoCAD. Longbow claims to have a fix as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FWIW, my AutoCAD 2000i runs flawlessly on Windows 10, even Express Tools. I forgot about compatibility mode, though most of the more recent AutoCAD versions pre 2016 that show the OPs problem have claimed it doesn't help, that issue seems graphics card/driver related AFAIK.