Block view in dcl format

Trudy

Image is never an easy thing to deal with. From my experience, to include an image, you'll need to input the AutoCAD Index Color (ACI) to fill up every single pixel with its appropriate color. For example, if you look at line 799 of the Steal from Drawing LISP code by Lee Mac, those numbers indicate the ACI of the icon of the "refresh" button. I have no idea how to deal with images in LISP coding, which is why I use other programming languages to extract the colors of an image pixel by pixel and finally input them to my codes (as how Lee does it too I guess?). Based on that, I don't think I can be of help here. I know that it's not impossible, it's just tons of work.

Nice as usual Lee.

Trudy depending on how many blocks its not hard to make slides of the blocks, I have made like a 100 slides in one go using a script. Then load as per normal image load in dcl.

Re browse maybe  use 4x4 dcl etc image is same style of dcl but is a Menu option

screenshot83.png

Hello Lee Mac thank your code work perfect. This is what i looking for.

image.png.cd83773c146656d47ac80e5f5abf3cc9.png

Hello BIGAL in this case i select all block at the drawing with attributes in first time. And second select is for all blocks. And dont know what block i will have.

Thanks bout of you for answer :)