Rotation/flip family

NoroZorro

Hello forum!

Looking for help concerning the subject of flipping or rotating the family

Rfa attached, Not that I'm lazy but if someone can apply this parameter on rfa, it will be greatly appreciated and will contribute to my knowledge of revit

Thanks

q3.PNG

elb8.rfa

3 hours ago, NoroZorro said:

Rfa attached, Not that I'm lazy but if someone can apply this parameter on rfa, it will be greatly appreciated and will contribute to my knowledge of revit

elb8.rfa 376 kB · 1 download

Having someone do it for you is not going to teach you anything. If you weren't lazy, you would be asking how to do it or you would have done an internet search for the solution. It's very easy to do.

Control.jpg

Edited by RobDraw

Thanks for solution!

What was a point bringing me a sense of guilt?

If you look at previous responses from this forum member, you will see that it is not out of character.

You can always express your 'thanks' using the Like button (bottom right of post)

Like button.PNG

Thanks for solution!

One of those cases when was easy but just didn't appear graphically.

What was a point bringing me a sense of guilt?

Because you were asking for someone to do something very easy without asking how to do it. This is CAD Tutor, not CAD Give Me.

8 minutes ago, eldon said:

If you look at previous responses from this forum member, you will see that it is not out of character.

You can always express your 'thanks' using the Like button (bottom right of post)

Like button.PNG

Jerk!

32 minutes ago, eldon said:

You're only saying that because a moderator said the same thing recently. I must have gotten under your skin at some point. So sad you people are so sensitive that you hold grudges and make such things personal.