Working with points

vasilikit4

I am trying to create a scheme by inserting points (with coordinates) and uniting them. I insert the first one and i can see it in the right place. But when i insert the coordinates for the second one and press "enter" it coincides on the first one. It is like i have wroten the coordinates of the first one 2 times. What am i doing wrong? Does it have to do with any settings?

14 minutes ago, BIGAL said:

The osnaps can cause this problem, just set OSMODE to 0. At a zoomed out scale your osnap can cause this.

I changed it and the same thing happens.. and if i click osnap a window pops up. the "object snap on" and "object snap tracking on" are ticked. anything else is ticked.. maybe has something to do with it?

It is not clear to me exactly how you are inserting these points. Also where on the screen are the crosshairs? You should be keeping them in open space, well clear of anything else.

You want to switch osnap to OFF.