Viewframe overlap shading

aji2015

I'm currently working on a large project that is using viewframes in order to produce numerous series of drawings that use the same drawing layouts in terms of viewports, viewport rotation and zoom levels (scales).

The viewframes have been set up to have an amount of overlap which is standard practice, and they've also been set up to shade any extents of the viewport that does not fall inside the viewframe "match line" boundary with a white colour (similar to a wipeout).

The problem I have is that on some of the drawings the overlap area is shaded white as intended but on other drawings it is shaded black. Therefore filling up large areas of black solid hatch beyond the cut lines.  How do I go about fixing it to the white colour that it should be?

Cheers.

• 5 weeks later...

Just to post the solution to this one.

The overlap colour is simply controlled by the layer colour of C-ANO-MTCH.

As simple as that.

The reason it proved difficult to track down was that this particular layer within my drawings is on an xref due to how the ViewFrames were used to set up new drawing viewports, so it was not so intuitive to be looking at the xref as the issue. Especially as Visretain setting was set to not override drawing layers.