Please Help for create section sheets

Eng.minamaged

when I create cross-section sheets to template A3 the section shown in very small 

I want to print two-section every layout (A3 template) 

scale (model) 1:1000   Graph view section style Horizontal/Vertical 1.5

Try 1 : Template   Annotation Scale 1:1250 & Standard Scale (custom scale  1.2)

Try 2 : Template   Annotation Scale 1:150 & Standard Scale (1:150)

I think have Trouble with the scale

I want any solution(civil 3d ,visual, lisp) I have 282 cross sections in model and i want to export it to 142 layout

1.PNG

A3.dwg

Using a layout would be 1st step set it up as 1:1 scale 420x297 then have 2  mview inside it,  for full automation would realign your Model cross sections into 1 column so can walk up it 2 at a time. 

You can pick say a start point in  model space carry that over to a layout and use it as the centre for at scale zoom, jump into other mview do same for 2nd cross section. Then make new layout and repeat. There is lots of examples for make a layout and zoom to a model space point at scale.

For me done in a couple of minutes select sheet size A3 make plottable area reduced in height to force 2 only per sheet, press go, around 1 second all done, "Civil Site Design".