Rearrange parallel polylines when changing direction

itacad

Hi, do you know a lisp that allows to rearrange parallel polylines in changes of direction?

I attach an image to try to explain better:

1884396156_DISPOSIZIONEPOLILINEE.png.0fae5deaf928a0a41a092a412cd4b749.png

I apologize I had already opened this topic a few days ago but perhaps incorrectly because I do not find it

DISPOSIZIONE POLILINEE.dwg

Have something that works with fillet and does what you want the issue is that you ask for plines, I dont think it can be done directly, maybe  as a explode, fillet and rejoin yes. 

All the plines would need to be open not closed.

Your example is only a simple corner what happens when something like this and redo any corner.

image.thumb.png.736f49dfe754b990e2f5d32ac84d34cd.png

I understand what you mean ... I am attaching the image of the result that I would like to obtain by simulating a hypothetical command applied in the selection area delimited by the dashed yellow rectangle

DISPOSIZIONE POLILINEE 2.JPG

Thought about this some more over a Forums/autodesk is break pline at pt so makes 2 plines can then re fillet all plines giving answer you seek. 

Ok need some time to code. but got a few ideas. Any one else jump in. 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/visual-lisp-autolisp-and-general/polyline-splitter-autolisp-command/td-p/10008148

My suggested method is drag line near cnr this selects all the  closest cnr points, plus gets the objects into a sorted sequence order.

image.png.f1943a285ca162572b80590dd506872a.png

Nice idea tombu but not everyone has 2021, I think the idea is do as simple as possible with least amount of picks. 

I can see a problem already that as you fillet the lines get shorter look at white pline above, the fillet command can work with entity name then a point. So I have almost done the break part and testing but will need to go back to a 2 line drag solution,  3 picks for as many plines as displayed.