Parametric sliding panels

cmlucifer

Parametric model
Hi Guys 
I need a little help with these parametric models consisting of sliding panels and fixed end panels.
MODEL-A is functioning correctly. When I change the wall to wall dimension, the sliding panels automatically resize themselves and also the fixed panel.
MODEL-B, which is a derivative of MODEL-A, the offset gap from the wall changes from 1-3/4" (MODEL-A) to 5", affecting both the sliding panel dimensions and the fixed panel dimension, while still maintaining the overall wall to wall dimension.
I would like to know if possible to incorporate the functionality of MODEL-B into MODEL-A.
I attached a cad drawing to illustrate the two different models.

Stacked Doors.dwg

I use LT so cannot create or edit parameters (I can alter the formulas). I would look at adding a new parameter into your formulas for D1 & D5 changing the fixed 1.75 for a new 'offset gap' parameter placed as needed. and then either have that parameter move the doors (in the closed position) or if possible flip the parameters D13 -D16 so that as the offset gap changes they change size in the correct direction.

If I try editing D1 and D5 with a manual change of 1.75 to 5 then these fixed doors stay positioned at the left edge and should stay positioned at the right edge, which is I think due to how D13-D16 properties are working, but I don't know because I cannot do anything with them.

Thanks for your help, Steven. I was able to isolate the variable and change it manually, now I can dial in 1.75 or 5, and everything adjusts automatically.😊