Forum performance

rkmcswain

Just a note to say thanks for maintaining this site. 

It's a pleasure to come here, read a question, type out a response and see it instantly appear to help the other user(s).

Image attachments via drag+drop work flawlessly too.

It is noticed and appreciated.

Cheers! 🍺

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I agree also great forum, the biggest out there is the worst site and they just dodge around the edges of the problems by saying contact our support request department 🤣

• Like 6

On 11/03/2021 at 14:30, rkmcswain said:

Just a note to say thanks for maintaining this site. 

It's a pleasure to come here, read a question, type out a response and see it instantly appear to help the other user(s).

Image attachments via drag+drop work flawlessly too.

It is noticed and appreciated.

Cheers! 🍺

Hi @rkmcswain and all who have commented - thanks for your kind words. It has been a pleasure to keep this forum in good order over so many years (the CADTutor site is 25 years old this year!). Naturally, a forum isn't anything without its members, so I thank you all, in return, for being such a great community who continue to post brilliant content and .give your time freely to help others. Long may it continue!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...

Don't want to start a whole new thread for this so ill just piggy back onto this one.

I would like to request a feature I think most people would like

A Copy All button in the top right corner of the code posting window.

image.png.2f1ac8936e657115fe2a7d52a7bf3755.png

Just a thought. Don't know how hard that would be to do.

and @CADTutor this really is the only forum I post daily on. Do to the clean layout and great user experience. help me a lot over the years.

• Like 2

On 27/05/2021 at 19:49, mhupp said:

I would like to request a feature I think most people would like

A Copy All button in the top right corner of the code posting window.

I can see how that might be useful. Unfortunately, the editor is a rather complex part of the platform. There are various improvements I'd *like* to make, syntax highlighting for AutoLISP springs to mind, but so far I've found it difficult to work with this part of the forum. I haven't given up on any of this, but I can't promise a solution in the short term. 😐

• Like 3

• 7 months later...