Do you know this font?

Buildingman89

Hi everyone,

I am hoping that this is a simple question that someone could answer. I have a PDF copy of a drawing and I am just trying to figure out what font it is. I have attached a small snip of some of the lettering. I’ve searched websites that allow you to upload images and it would figure out the font with no luck, so I am assuming it is possibly a .shx font that wouldn’t be on those website. 

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

EEA51F2D-0824-48C3-8FEC-53056C09A864.jpeg

15 hours ago, Buildingman89 said:

Hi everyone,

I am hoping that this is a simple question that someone could answer. I have a PDF copy of a drawing and I am just trying to figure out what font it is. I have attached a small snip of some of the lettering. I’ve searched websites that allow you to upload images and it would figure out the font with no luck, so I am assuming it is possibly a .shx font that wouldn’t be on those website. 

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

EEA51F2D-0824-48C3-8FEC-53056C09A864.jpeg

Is it 'CITY BLUEPRINT'?  (bold) I don't have an example handy, but it is close.

Looks like a custom or very rare font. Look at the crossbar of the H and A, they are much lower than most fonts, the G is more common, but very few are that circular with a crossbar only, the E and F have a high bar, rare when the crossbars of the H and A are low, the quotation marks are vertical . Neither of the suggestions so far are even close to the OP example.