New Panel in Ribbon goes to end.

Ahankhah

Hi all.

I added a panel to all Ribbon Tabs to keep "General" items and show them in any Tab, but although I put it in the very first of panels, it is the last panel when showing.

How could I put a panel exactly where I want?

I appreciate any help in advace.

Just type CUI then customise your workspace you can move the order of the menu's in all 3 tollbar, pop and ribbon. Then apply a  good idea may be also save workspace.

I don't know anything about Revit but AutoCAD Civil 3D installs with 4 Workspaces with the Ribbon set up for different workflows Civil 3D -vs- Map 3D -vs- AutoCAD 2D -vs- AutoCAD 3D.

As a rule I don't modify the installed Workspaces but copy & rename the Workspace I used the most and added custom tabs, panels, and Quick Access Toolbar.

5 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Just type CUI then customise your workspace you can move the order of the menu's in all 3 tollbar, pop and ribbon. Then apply a  good idea may be also save workspace.

BIGAL, I did it without any succession, then sent my problem to forum.

36 minutes ago, tombu said:

I don't know anything about Revit but AutoCAD Civil 3D installs with 4 Workspaces with the Ribbon set up for different workflows Civil 3D -vs- Map 3D -vs- AutoCAD 2D -vs- AutoCAD 3D.

As a rule I don't modify the installed Workspaces but copy & rename the Workspace I used the most and added custom tabs, panels, and Quick Access Toolbar.

tombu, you mentioned to "workspaces" which are good for saving the defined menu layouts. I have problem puting the item in desired place inside ribbon tabs.

Edited by Ahankhah

1 hour ago, Ahankhah said:

tombu, you mentioned to "workspaces" which are good for saving the defined menu layouts. I have problem puting the item in desired place inside ribbon tabs.

Again I don't know anything about Revit but in AutoCAD Workspaces control which tabs are displayed and in what order they appear. 

They also control the display of all interface objects like Palettes.

About Workspace Customization - https://help.autodesk.com/view/ACD/2021/ENU/?guid=GUID-E9708BEF-4C19-49DE-A792-9188A140C27E

Workspaces cannot control which Ribbon panels or commands display only tabs. You would have to modify a cui file to add a panel or command.

The panels should display the same order they're listed in the cui.

1 hour ago, tombu said:

Again I don't know anything about Revit but in AutoCAD Workspaces control which tabs are displayed and in what order they appear. 

They also control the display of all interface objects like Palettes.

About Workspace Customization - https://help.autodesk.com/view/ACD/2021/ENU/?guid=GUID-E9708BEF-4C19-49DE-A792-9188A140C27E

Workspaces cannot control which Ribbon panels or commands display only tabs. You would have to modify a cui file to add a panel or command.

The panels should display the same order they're listed in the cui.

It seems that I must illustrate my problem. Of course in Revit you can't modify ribbon, but in AutoCAD it is possible. My problem just is puting the item in disired location. In the enclosed picture you can see that CUI shows some info that in reality isn't true. (I applied the mentioned configuration of CUI.)

cui-ribbon-problem.png