PYTHON - Open a instance of CIVIL 3D, create a new DWG and attach point cloud

MiltonRocha

Hi,

I would like a code of python to run in the "subprocess.run" open, or check if has one instance active of CIVIL 3D, to create a new draw, save with specific name, attach a pointcloud, convert this attached pointcloud in surface, save and close the draw.

I found some articles about comtypes and pyautocad to open one instance but I can't do it work to all.

To temporary solution I use the SDI = 1 and run a script I can do it parcial, without convert attached point cloud in surface. But I need create a list of point cloud and names of draw with respectives directories and expend long times of job.

Best regards,

Pointcloudattach and make surface from point cloud can be done from inbuilt commands rather than having to write specific code, pyhton should support a "command" mode, so just google the commands. Was a question on another forum ?

25 minutes ago, BIGAL said:

Pointcloudattach e make surface from point cloud podem ser feitos a partir de comandos embutidos, em vez de ter que escrever um código específico, pyhton deve oferecer suporte a um modo de "comando", portanto, basta pesquisar os comandos no Google. Foi uma pergunta em outro fórum?

Attach the cloud, ok, 

What I can't do is convert the cloud to a surface.

All commands for converting a user's interface accuracy to set parameters.

I have already sought help in several forums and none of them sheds light on it.

Edited by MiltonRocha