Help to modify LISP

Nik814

Hi I have this pick line length LISP (attached) . I want to modify if so it can automatically pick lines length, handle number and layer name.

Thanks in advancepklength.rar

@Nik814 You'll likely get a better response if you post your code in a code block within the message rather than in a .rar archive. I imagine many won't even be able to open it.

You cant edit/modify VLX files they are encrypted. Please explain what you want to do and maybe someone can make a custom lisp.

maybe this? I know its not automatic but gives us a starting location.

Handle number Don't know what you mean by that?

Do you want the selection to limit to the layer?

Edited by mhupp

Hay CadTutor maybe you can help me. My account was suspended about 1 year ago for Advertising. I think the last post i did before this happened  was to a Youtube video about how to speed up excel macros. I didn't know the guy starts to pitch his excel training course at one point in the video. (maybe this is why i got suspended i dont know) All my posts got deleted all the way back to 2011 when i signed up. I emailed about 3 times and got a was allowed to post again. but i think some of my settings are still locked out. like i cant direct message anyone still to this day. can you please look or have someone look into my account.

Thank you

image.png.40c28d1ec6719c0261acc97daa0b2544.png