How to transfer Link Template Data to Object Data - AutoCAD MAP 3D

BRIAM RAMON

Hello Community! I have been researching this for some time, I am trying to know if it is possible through a routine (lisp) to transfer / copy the information from LT (link template associated with a database in access) to the OD (object data) as I show in the image.

image.thumb.png.b988533bc6583bb0cd810fc454e9b7ef.thumb.png.bb024689ea4642c72e39f4855811b3d2.pngimage.png.fe23aaf1f9aacedca588a0e3e25a109d.thumb.png.f17c6f549dc38887d779a6d353c77d9e.png

So i need a very specific Lisp/VLisp/VBA/Dotnet routine who asks for :

-- The Link Template DB name

-- Which DB fields are you interested for

-- Which OD Table MAP to fill

-- Which OD Fields MAP to create or to use (if already existing)

-- Selecting objects

-- Retain only objects which the correct parameters

-- ACTION ... Copy Data to OD fields ...

append DWG & MDB files as example.

thanks for the help you can give me, greetings

EJEMPLO.zip

You mention a Access database that is good as its like excel in that it has rows and columns. If you google Autocad MS-Access it should go to a Autodesk site with help about how to do. 

Go to the Jim Claypool post https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/visual-lisp-autolisp-and-general/autocad-gt-ms-access/td-p/787716

Edited by BIGAL
  • Like 1

@BIGAL Thank you very much for your contribution and interest in the subject.
In the link that you share with me, Jim Claypool clarifies that the automatic linking process with the database (.mdb) can be generated directly in AutoCAD Map 3D, which is correct with the MAPOD2 command
What I am looking for and trying through a lisp routine is that when a graphic element already has the LT linked, it must be transferred / copied to the OD as shown in the images.
Thanks again for your contribution to the subject, greetings.

Edited by BRIAM RAMON