lost polyline fill

mikef

Funny. I just tried it using AC 2009. I drew a polyline with a width of 1/4" with and without Fillmode set to "1". When I did a Regen the line drawn with Fillmode set to "0" filled itself in.

OK. Go to Tools > Options > the Display tab.

Under Display Performance (right hand side of window) is the box opposite Apply Solid Fill checked off?

And no change? Jeez, even the User's Guide says the polyline will "fill in" after a regen is issued.

If it truely is a polyline then the changes made should have worked.

Are you up-to-date with your service packs? Maybe this was an issue with 2008? I skipped that version.

When did the problem first occur? Did you happen to use a Lisp routine prior to the problem first surfacing?

You're entirely welcomed, mike.

For a moment you had me going there. I'm glad to hear that you got the problem straightened out. An altered UCS? Is that anything like an altered state of mind (which I'm known to suffer from at times)? LOL

• 4 years later...

Mikef,

I got the same problem, but came up with a solution. :)

Just follow these steps.

1. make sure you are working in UCS (World)

2. Select all of your polylines (without fill)

3. Now Xplode them (will be xploded into Lines/Arc's)

4. Select all of them and in the properties make sure the Start & End Points of the lines and the center point of the Arcs are ZERO (if not make it ZERO)

5. Now use PE (Polyedit) command, in Multiple Mode Select all of the Xploded lines/arcs and coovert them into PLINES.

6. Finally give them a Global Thickness.

It will work

Thank you.

Regards,

M. Asad Sidhu