Re: autolisp programmer

pmadhwal7

Yep 40 years experience, like others need to discuss fee.

There are many other here like Lee-mac, Tharwat, Maratovich, Ribarm, Pbe and more,  if you go over to Autodesk forums even more who can do commercial work.

1 Where are you in the world

2 What industry are you in

3 In one paragraph what are you looking for.

This will help narrow down an appropriate skill set.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Yep 40 years experience, like others need to discuss fee.

There are many other here like Lee-mac, Tharwat, Maratovich, Ribarm, Pbe and more,  if you go over to Autodesk forums even more who can do commercial work.

1 Where are you in the world

2 What industry are you in

3 In one paragraph what are you looking for.

This will help narrow down an appropriate skill set.

Hi 

I am from India can u explain about fee and communication way

7 minutes ago, pmadhwal7 said:

Please explain

You didn't give much to explain. It all really depends on what kind of lisp's your asking for. like @BIGAL said It would probably be in your best interest to list what you want/expect.

29 minutes ago, pmadhwal7 said:

Please explain what cost it will be

As @mhupp and @BIGAL said, you'll have to explain the scope of the program to be created. And I don't think this is the appropriate place to discuss such things. This is probably best continued with the programmer of your interest through direct message. You can do this by clicking on their profile and messaging them. I've sent one to you for example.

Edited by Jonathan Handojo

On 9/11/2021 at 10:44 PM, pmadhwal7 said:

Hi everyone can anybody write some autolisp program for our company

Hi,

I can write AutoLISP programs for your organization, I'm based in Mumbai (easy to communicate) and having 10 years of experience in AutoLISP Programming.

More details are given below:

YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/satishrajdev1
Linked IN : https://www.linkedin.com/in/satish-rajdev-50141a30

If you said what kind of LISPS you want you might get better responses. For example the industry you work in - I am electrically based and would have no idea about road building, I might be able to write a suitable LISP for a road but would have no idea if it gave the right output, where some would be able to see instantly if it was working OK.

Likewise a brief description might also help, someone might have a LISP that does a similar thing, and a modification might be cheaper than something bespoke from scratch.

Obviously in a commercial world you might not need to add a lot of details, but they might be enough to choose a programmer well.

I'd look at Big Als suggestions, generally if they are here with a lot of posts then they know what they are doing and might be able to help.