Need predefined selection in checkbox

Manuel_Kunde

Hi all, this is a cutout of a dcl file with toggle boxes.

How can I predefine the selection "lathe machine"? (So that this checkbox is always checked). Currently, the selection that was previously selected is always applied. With radio-buttons it works with "value=1", but not in this case.

: toggle {
      key = "tool";
      label = "lathe machine";
      value = "1";
    }

image.png.bc1a48d5abfebf274a5e6dcc2a476c7c.png

Thanks so far.

Guessing you are using and edit version of this? screen shots look the same but cropped.

https://autolisp-exchange.com/Tutorials/MyDialogs.htm#MyToggles

If you want the same defaults check every time you run it and not previously selected change the following.

(defun c:MyToggles (/ Dcl_Id% Toggle1$ Toggle2$ Toggle3$ Toggle4$ Toggle5$ Return#)
  (princ "\nMyToggles")(princ)
  ; Set Default Variables
  (if (not *MyToggles@);Unique global variable name to store dialog info
    (setq *MyToggles@ (list nil "0" "0" "0" "0" "0"))
  );if

Change to

(defun c:MyToggles (/ *MyToggles@ Dcl_Id% Toggle1$ Toggle2$ Toggle3$ Toggle4$ Toggle5$ Return#)
  (princ "\nMyToggles")(princ)
  (setq *MyToggles@ (list nil "0" "0" "1" "0" "0")) ;if Lathe was Toggle3$ option it will be checked.
  (setq *MyToggles@ (list nil Toggle1$ Toggle2$ Toggle3$ Toggle4$ Toggle5$)) ;isn't needed anymore comment out or delete.

I was only able to trouble shoot this because I could look at all the code. pet pev of mine "I need help but i only want to show you this little section of code" 90% of the time the error is outside of what people are showing, case in point.

Edited by mhupp

Mhupp did something similar but radio buttons as a 2 column select its a library routine based on Multi radio buttons.lsp, I am looking at making it multi columns, auto columns based on the number of column lists provided 1, 2, 3, etc . I have toggle 1 column but same idea multi column makes dcl on demand rather than hard coded dcl. Interesting maybe can do row or col ? The row or col works in Multi radio buttons V or H.

Its on the wish list do a toggle version.

image.thumb.png.75b0e99d6e9eaffc03a65764f3d7faf4.png