Values into Move Rotate Scale

MDR

I am trying to customize.  I have calculated my rotation angle, the scale factor, and I have determined the selection set using AutoLISP.  I would like to insert these values into the move, rotate, and scale commands, but I am not having any luck.  Suggestions will definately be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  Sincerely, Mark R.

• SLW210 changed the title to Values into Move Rotate Scale
18 hours ago, MDR said:

I have calculated my rotation angle, the scale factor, and I have determined the selection set using AutoLISP.  I would like to insert these values into the move, rotate, and scale commands, but I am not having any luck.  Thank you in advance.  Sincerely, Mark R.

Sounds like you already have a lisp routine with all those values. Click the 'Code' <> button on the toolbar above and post your code.

Let us know the values or how you want them entered. Do you want the code to prompt for them or are they constants to be added to the code?