3d Cad

wannabe

There was a link in this month's Michael's corner to some free 3D CAD tutorials. So having worked my way through them I'd like to know if anyone has any recommendations to others - ideally for ACAD 2007 and above. Some online tutorials seem a bit ancient, hence me looking for someone on here to help me filter out the Google search results.

Are books out of the question?

Well.....I was thinking about learning for free at work whilst my workload provides opportune moments here and there. But, my main aim for wanting to learn 3D is to increase the range of code I can write in .NET; proficiency in which is my main pursuit at the moment.

So basically.. if there's free internet tutorials for now, that will do. If I have to buy a book and not put my sole focus into learning just that, then I'll have to.

Cheers fella.