Automatically Label Attributes or Incremental Numbering Suite(Lee Mac)

jpmc

Hi, I would like to know some help.

01 - Is there a possibility in this Lee Mac lisp, Automatically Label Attributes, that it can be changed so that every time I open a different file it asks me about the increment, prefix and suffix settings? Because in the current way it always loads the pre-configuration that is already in lisp. I don't want to have to edit the lisp to configure the numbers for each file.

Note: I use attributed blocks and multileader blocks.

02 - I also use the Lisp Incremental Numbering Suite, I would like to know if the option for multileaders can be added. As the current options are only for text, mtext and blocks.

For my use multileaders are more interesting. Because the use of block with attributes will have to be manually making the leader lines to indicate their positions and references after their insertion and when you have many blocks end up wasting valuable time.

I would like to know if it is possible to make any of these changes, since lisps have many lines.

Note: Sorry for the google translation.

#NumIncV3-9.lsp AutoLabelAttributesV1-4.lsp

Q1 Ok can be done look at     autolabel:start     1          ;; Starting number, you could replace this line with a new defun that say picks a block attribute with a number, you can then get all the numbers of that block name, the result is the highest value so then do (setq autolabel:start lastnum) do you know anything about lisp ?

Q2 maybe ask at www.lee-mac.com

19 minutes ago, BIGAL said:

Q1 Ok pode ser feito olhar para autolabel:start 1 ;; Número inicial, você pode substituir esta linha por um novo defun que diz que escolhe um atributo de bloco com um número, você pode então obter todos os números desse nome de bloco, o resultado é o maior valor então fazer (setq autolabel:iniciar último ano) você sabe alguma coisa sobre lisp ?

Q2 talvez pergunte em www.lee-mac.com

Hi, thanks for your attention. It's a shame, but I don't know how to use lisp.