I have drawn a polyline but the row is not filled, how can I change it to draw it full

Giovannino60

Type the system variable FILLMODE on your command line.  Press the Enter key.  Change the value from "0" to "1" then press the Enter key.  Done.

I have not drawn a polyline, it is a file in which drawing a polyline is drawn empty. Try it too. Thanks

1 hour ago, Giovannino60 said:

I have not drawn a polyline, it is a file in which drawing a polyline is drawn empty. Try it too. Thanks

Sorry, but I disagree with you.  I just drew a polyline in the drawing you provided and it was filled in.  The polyline width in the drawing is set to 0.1000000.  Here is the proof....

Polyline width test.PNG

Edited by ReMark

Just to prove the Width was already set here is a screen shot of the command line too.  By the way, there is only one true polyline (no width) and it is made up of two segments.  It is along the bottom of the stairs and the upper landing.

Proof of width.PNG

Edited by ReMark

1) I am attaching the same file to you and if I draw some polylines come out, do you want to?

2) why is this file slow to open and yet I have deleted everything?

Thanks

Polilinee vuote.jpg

1.dwg

The file posted had 19 unreferenced image files, not to mention an unfound Path. It is no wonder that the drawing is slow to open when it is busy trying to find unreferenced files!

You are not using AutoCAD (according to a message in DWG TrueView) and I am not quite sure what UCS you are in and what view you are looking at, but when I set World UCS and look at the drawing from the Top, the polyline is filled.

Polyline filled.PNG

The drawing contains a multi-segmented polyline with a global width of 0.1 and an elevation of 0.00 or so says my CAD program.  This was verified by clicking on the polyline and checking its properties.  What are you attempting to do?  Who created the drawing?  What unreferenced files were originally attached to this drawing?  How much experience do you have using AutoCAD? 

By the way, you conveniently ignored comments regarding the first drawing you posted.  Why?