Can you create a 3D polyline from the centreline of a pipe designed as a 3D polyface mesh (Autocad 2022)

0misclose

I've received a design for a new drainage network, however all the pipe segments have been modelled as 3D polyface mesh (I've attached a sample DWG). The network is very large and I don't want to have to try and manually trace new polylines. Rather than going back to the designer to ask them if they can provide me with 3D centrelines of the pipes, is it possible to extract this information easily in autocad?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3D Drainage Polyface Mesh Example.dwg

I don't think you can make a 3dline between the pface automatically the pipes are not round but rather faceted. If there is some way of working out the ends then maybe. Even the pits are pfaces.

This looks like a huge effort compared to the phone call, can I have 3dlines. 

A side note using drainage design software it would normally design based on the center of the pits not the the inside pipe pt of the pit. The software may have some smarts about drawing  a pipe from a point in a pit. Not every pipe comes out of the middle of the pit wall its not uncommon to have a pipe come out of a corner.