Print all cad drawing in a folder

vudungcom

Hi all,

Now i am facing with this issue.

I need to print all drawings in folder.

In the drawing , the block name of drawing frame is same, so i want to find a lisp, software that able to print all drawing in folder with same block name.

Attached is for your test

Thank in advance.

image.thumb.png.c7c80c54a378afa1595c5bee9d926bf9.png

Folder.rar

Did you look at publish ?

If you make a script that opens the dwg then runs a plot lisp that plots all layouts then yes can be done. Attached is a lisp for plot layouts by range but could have that part removed. So use scriptpro to write the script. There is plenty of plot examples out there just need the repeat for number of layouts added.plotA3Pdfrange.lsp

Google Maratovich Plotting has a excellent plot product.

Ps for my code to work expects the title to be at 0,0, but have a move all layouts title block to 0,0 to fix problem if you need post, you need to edit the code to suit your title block.

Edited by BIGAL
  • Agree 1

On 8/4/2022 at 8:35 AM, BIGAL said:

Did you look at publish ?

If you make a script that opens the dwg then runs a plot lisp that plots all layouts then yes can be done. Attached is a lisp for plot layouts by range but could have that part removed. So use scriptpro to write the script. There is plenty of plot examples out there just need the repeat for number of layouts added.plotA3Pdfrange.lsp

Google Maratovich Plotting has a excellent plot product.

Ps for my code to work expects the title to be at 0,0, but have a move all layouts title block to 0,0 to fix problem if you need post, you need to edit the code to suit your title block.

Thank you,

I tried the software of Maratovich ( trial version) but it seems very hard to use, and can not print by block name

Is the title block always the same size or does it vary ?

We had a fixed title block for all our work in 1 dwg we did not mix and match we 99% used A1 and A3 so a A3 is plotted 1/2 size of a A1 no title size reset.

The example I provided just looks at layout area with the title block always true size ie A1 841x594 mm

In saying all this yes for a client read title block name so set sheet size and orientation, happy to discuss fee. 

6 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Is the title block always the same size or does it vary ?

We had a fixed title block for all our work in 1 dwg we did not mix and match we 99% used A1 and A3 so a A3 is plotted 1/2 size of a A1 no title size reset.

The example I provided just looks at layout area with the title block always true size ie A1 841x594 mm

In saying all this yes for a client read title block name so set sheet size and orientation, happy to discuss fee. 

No, it has many size, but all has same block name of drawing frame, we can use it to print. I am using softwarr Krst plot but it was not updated , so it did not work properly with latest autocad

"No, it has many size," ok so your plotting from Model space, using layouts for plotting makes life so much easier. You have a title block at 1:1 size true size then use Mview to scale the objects to be plotted. 

Anyway this is provided as is  and you will need to edit to get it to recognise your title block.

There is numerous posts about create layouts from rectangs in Model that is the way I would go. 

Your sizes are odd the part is 43 long but your plot area is like 196  a A4 sheet is 297x210  if you use a mview of 2x scale that would match to make the part look bigger on a sheet. 

Plot-titles-in-model.lsp

Edited by BIGAL
  • Agree 1