ansi31 hatch

salepi

ok, I simply have hatch in a some polylines, Ansi31, 0.8 and I put the same hatch to other parts of the plan, and they come out as Ansi31, 0.2 or sth...When I click properties it says they're the same (both 0.8), but the lines certainly don't look like they have the same density.

The file is very big by the way...could it be because of that?

Any chance I can make them look the same?

You have checked the properties of both hatched areas and they purport to be the same? What happens when the drawing is plotted? Do both areas look the same or different? That is where I would be the most concerned wouldn't you?

A memory problem? Seems odd. How did you determine that?

Well, I guess the important thing is that the problem is no longer a problem. Thank you for updating us.

Simply cause I had it on working all day and occassionally it does things like that, deciding what it shows and what it doesnt and because today it's fine without me doing anything.

It has a strong personality :)