would it be possible to add tool palatte item to right click menu

samifox

Like tombu you can use say a "if not steal then load it" and you can run it as a command without using the dcl where you know dwg name and block name. I have used it that way now where is code.

;;                       --------------------------------------------------                      ;;
;;                              Calling the Program as a Subfunction                             ;;
;;                       --------------------------------------------------                      ;;
;;                                                                                               ;;
;;  The program may also be called with optional parameters so that users may bypass the dialog  ;;

Edited by BIGAL

On 9/8/2022 at 7:11 AM, samifox said:

I mean an item to withdraw a block from another dwg.

I assume you mean to import a block definition from another drawing?

If you reply with the full path and name of that drawing and lists of block names or anything else you want from that drawing we'll reply with a command macro you can add if you save Lee Mac's lisp in a Support folder. This is an example that imports all the Dimension Styles from a template file into the current drawing.

^C^C^P(or C:Steal (load "StealV1-8.lsp"))(Steal (strcat (vl-filename-directory (getenv "QnewTemplate")) (chr 92) "AutoCAD Template" (chr 92) "Templates.dwt") '(("Dimension Styles"("*")))) .regen

I have right-click menus for every object type in AutoCAD and use them for modifying objects without having to look for a command on the ribbon. Not so much for something like this but if it's something you use a lot it makes sense.

If you use blocks and other items from that drawing here's a macro using the  to open Design Center to a drawing with all the MUTCD sign blocks we us for quick access for inserting whatever we need you could update with your path and drawing name.

^C^C^P(command "adcnavigate" "G:/ENGDESGN/BeaufordT/Blocks/mutcdByBlockLay0.dwg") 

Another macro example to insert block EM-7AR from drawing G:/ENGDESGN/BeaufordT/Blocks/mutcd.dwg using the -INSERTCONTENT (Command)

^C^C-INSERTCONTENT G:/ENGDESGN/BeaufordT/Blocks/mutcd.dwg;EM-7AR;

Lots of ways to do this.

Edited by tombu