Revit Tags Rotating

resullins

Ok.... I have an issue with my tags. I have 500+ devices in this model that all use the same tag family..  they all work fine and rotate appropriately with the device. But there are a few devices that I needed to rotate from landscape to portrait mode (rotating them 90 degrees in the elevation/section view), and I've been using the space bar to do that. It works properly. The devices rotate like I want. However, it makes the tag rotate itself in the plan view. I can NOT turn off the rotate with device function of the tag. It's needed. But why is it doing this? First pic is the device in portrait mode, second is in landscape mode. I didn't do anything to the tag. Why are they behaving this way? 

image.thumb.png.d584b973346e497983222751490c93a0.pngimage.thumb.png.9b290243f7d9dc7e17de9f6e66443df8.png