Properties object

Hello,

My beginners problem :

When i select a rectangle object,
the geometry of this object is not shown in the properties panel ....( see attachment)

Best regards

Ivan

Properties.png

A rectangle is a polyline with two pairs of equal sides. The Properties panels is showing you what it knows about the polyline.

To get information about the individual vertices, you need to examine each one in the Geometry section. I'm not sure why it doesn't appear in your window. Something to do with the layout of the pane elements?

There is so many label plines or just display info to screen. If you explain more what you want and what you want to do with that information, chances are there is answer already.

I suggest using Quick Properties.

By clicking on the right side of the QP window you can customize values you want displayed for different object types.

Work your way through the list later and se each object type to display properties which will typically be of use to you in your work.  :beard:   :thumbsup: