how to get the dimentions from a cube in blender

davenutron

3 hours ago, davenutron said:

I dont see any dimentions when I select the cube whats going on here? Please post how to see the diamentions

You seem unable to grasp basic information in both text and image form.  Cad64 gave you instructions for viewing the dimensions in one of his posts.  In Object Mode, press the "N" button to show the Properties Panel, then select the Item tab.  The dimensions of the object are shown at the bottom of the Properties Panel.  Once again, look at the image below.

BlenderObjDim.PNG

I gave explicit instructions on how to find the dimensions panel in the other thread, complete with a screenshot to illustrate what I was saying in my instructions. I couldn't have been more clear about how to do this. I also provided a video in another thread that goes in depth with even more useful information, yet here we have the same question being asked for a 3rd time. I don't know how to be any more helpful with something so simple and basic.

I think it's time for the OP to start posting some screenshots so we can see what they're doing.

"I think it's time for the OP to start posting some screenshots so we can see what they're doing."  Yet, he now claims he is unable to create a screenshot.  Go figure.

16 minutes ago, ReMark said:

"I think it's time for the OP to start posting some screenshots so we can see what they're doing."  Yet, he now claims he is unable to create a screenshot.  Go figure.

Everyone has a "Print Screen" key on their keyboard and everyone has a "Paint" program installed on their computer. So, anyone can create a screenshot. It's time to stop with the excuses and start helping us to help them.

In fact, here's a simple 1 minute video that shows exactly how to take a screenshot:

Upload and attach a copy of a drawing; it can be the whole thing or just the portion you are having a problem with.  While a picture may be worth a thousand words an actual drawing is worth ten times as much.  

Edited by ReMark

24 minutes ago, davenutron said:

everything is a okay now I got the dimentions box and the snipping tool working

Seeing is believing.  Prove it by posting an image of your "unpatented invention".  We'll have a contest as to what you have "invented".  Winner gets a sugar-coated cube.  LOL!

Edited by ReMark
  • Funny 1