Multiple line at a time

smitaranjan

Hii all...I found a multiline polyline lisp from online, its gonna ask how many line and their offset distance...but its assigning layer automatically, can anyone do the changes so it will ask which layer I want to choose for my each line and it should automatically take the linetype as by layer...if I am choosing even no. of line, then the path I am drawing its automatically think that as center line and offset the distance, can anyone makes changes so it will make one line in my drawn path and ask me in which side I want to allocate how many line... 

multi line.lsp

Edited by smitaranjan

• smitaranjan changed the title to Multiple line at a time

You need to provide more info a couple of answers,  "MULTILINE" which you can set offset, layer and linetype, but only straights. If it is an offset say a pline with arcs then yes again can be done do offset then change (entlast) properties.

You could do some form of list ((0.5 "water")(1.2 "gas")....

Or

0.5,water,1.2,gas,2.3,telecom,4.3,Elec as input -ve values are ok for offset.

Edited by BIGAL