AutoCAD Electrical Symbol Creation

muckmail

How do I made Burner #2 into a symbol where AutoCAD Electrical recognizes it as a symbol & part with terminals?

See below

image.png.ce8d1a8ca52f84723156b4fe4b682df6.png

Thank you,

Start with a copy of an existing AutoCAD Electrical block that is similar to the one you wish to create.  Explode it.  Note the attributes that are attached to it.  Use the appropriate attributes to create your new block.  If I recall correctly some ACAD Electrical blocks have a dozen or more attributes.  After your new block is created you will have to add it to the correct folder.

• 2 weeks later...

Does AutoCAD Electrical have 24VDC fuses? 

For example I was trying to look up Bussman part no. GMC-2-R and could not find it.

Can they be downloaded.?

It almost sounds like you are doing an electronics layout.  Is that correct?  I don't know if such a symbol exists.  I'd suggest doing a search.  By the way, Cooper Bussmann was acquired by Eaton in 2012.  Go to the Eaton website and click on Support then click on Download Center.  If you scroll down and look on the left-hand side of your screen you will see, under Technical Resources, both 3D Models and Drawings listed.  Try searching through Drawings.