AUTOCAD <- EXCEL -> AUTOCAD

BIGAL

I just discovered this and anybody wanting to do things with Excel should welcome this, it has multiple functions.

I use a couple of FIXO functions now and his efforts to talk to Excel had a huge catalogue. 

Please note these functions expect a coder has a good knowledge of lisp and how to use defuns etc.

XLFIXOLIB.zip

• Like 4

@BIGAL @Tharwat Sad to say that FIXO has passed away nears 2014 ,  he was friend of mine , at some forum he show as avatar his face  and a tv with the Argentina flag on it .  

He lives at St Petersburg Russia.

HE was beside a friend , my first teacher, despite it,  once he told me he lost all the work done due a energy short  he did not know about the SAVETIME , system variable. 

I do know that FIXO has passed away and normally add that he has passed when posting any of his code in a post response. I always acknowledge in any code I produce any segments that are by FIXO. I have an outstanding task at moment and will be looking into this latest FIXO code for ideas to get a solution.