Auto-Cadd - Civil 3D Text Width

jmcdevitt2015

All, 

I am working in Civil 3D 2018 and I am experiencing an issue with my text line space factor, I think. See Lot 771 for example. When the text is moved for changed for an edit it loses its spacing. Has anyone experiences this?

Thanks, 

J

Text Width.jpg

I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Is it the vertical dimension? That seems to be the only thing out of whack. Is it a dimension, or a label with a collection of components, or something else? What kind of edit are you doing? How did the value change so much from the ones around it?

Yes. It happens either way vertically or horizontally. The labels are scrunched up for some reason. This happens with dimensions and line labels as well. Just clicking on the dimension line will cause the issue or a placed label associated with the line. I am not sure where the value is changing, but if I use match properties it fixes it. This has also happened with muilt-line text and single line text.