Crossing ducts not showing hidden in plots

chelsea1307

Were currently working on our first project using MEP, the size of this project has resulted in two mechinical firms working on it, the other firms plots how the lower duct as hidden when it crosses, just in the plot not on the screen when viewing, in order to make all produced dwgs the same we are trying to mimick this effect with no luck, any suggestions? please bear in mind that I personally have never used MEP we only have 2 keys for it and they are usually being used by people who have been doing drafting alot longer then me, so please phrase your so I can understand and explain to them. Thanks for any help

psltscale? and is the msltscale corresponding to the viewport scale in pspace?

that would be in your display manager

(start with your options (tab) and then MEP display (tab) and get in trouble from there :wink:

smart thing to do would be to get the 'template' that the others are using and dump your drawings into it to get the proper display. Otherwise you are in for a painful education

as we currently are....:cry: