100,000 Posts!

CADTutor

Well I don't know if anyone spotted it but this week the CADTutor Forum passed a new milestone. Yes, almost exactly 5 years after the start of this forum, we just made 100,000 posts.

OK, so most of them are in the Chat forum :roll: :) but quite a lot of them are very good indeed and provide an excellent resource for those looking for answers.

Of course, we're not resting on our laurels and there are some great new initiatives currently in planning and production.

Thanks all for your contributions over the years.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Lee Mac

• CADTutor

• Tiger

It just goes to show that where there is good content the CAD-masses will flock.

Of course, credit should be given to StykFacE as he is personally responsible for half the chat posts. Isn't that right Stykman?

Yes congratulations CADTutor for a very impressive site!

ReMark- don't forget, I think Alan has overtaken Styk now and Even has his sights on CADTutor himself! (less than 100 to go?)

Thank you also to all that have helped me to date :D

It just goes to show that where there is good content the CAD-masses will flock.

Of course, credit should be given to StykFacE as he is personally responsible for half the chat posts. Isn't that right Stykman?

Dude, I have made the chat forum fun for a lot of people. but yeah Alan is seriously dominating me right now, I've been too dang busy up at work here the last few months to get into it. haha :)

Guest Alan Cullen

Well, I sit here humbled. Let's not forget that Styk has turned CadTutor around a bit, and has brought a lot of fun into the forum. I know it was Styk who made me realise that CadTutor is my second home. I can come home after work, and I'm never alone. We have all made mates right across our planet, and good mates at that. And Cadtutor has done so much to make our world an even smaller place, and a friendlier place. So thank you very much, David, and Stykman. :D :D :D

100,000 posts!... & here's me thinking that's what the Aussie kicker Mortlock hit during practice! :lol: ... well done & here's to another 100k on CADTutor :D

Congrats to the forum, Cadtutor and to the community. I think that we all agree this is a really nice place where you can learn and make friends, or just pass the time.

I will quickly take the opportunity: this is not the Chat Area so this post will (1+ my post counter. So let me wish to all of the forum members all the best!

Wel Done!

Ive been using this site for afew months now, and i have had so much help and advice from all the people here.

Without this site, i would b lost

Thanks everyone!

• 1 year later...