Worth a look

tomharrison

First off, please don't double post - your threads will get noticed anyway.

Second - this place sells finished drawings? Just one set, one design? Meant for the client to alter the drawings to suit their needs? Sounds a bit strange if MK Design puts their name on the drawings and then let the buyer change them at will...

Hi Sorry about the double post I posted then realised there was a more relevant section for it.

I dont understand what you mean by one set it looks like the drawings are in dwg format not paper copies? I bought the trees and people they're a a bit better than what I could find to download for free.

I just glanced thorugh the front page so I can't say if I'm right - but what I mean is that they are selling drawings of houses? And they include a free CAD program (which I wonder what that might be) with which you can edit the drawings? But would they have their stamp on their drawings? If they do, it sounds strange for a designer to release a set of drawings with their stamp on that they then let the client change.

Good point who knows I'm sure anyone worth there salt wouldn't BE that stupid leave there company title blocks on drawings and let other people edit them............would they? :roll: Ha Ha ha! Well the people and cars blocks are good been bladdering them all over my drawings this morning.