How do I ungroup a group in 2008 full version?!

alijahed

I had LT before and I had a Group and Ungruop command in Tools but in full version I don't have those!!! how I could bring them back?

The full version of AutoCAD never had the UNGROUP command. We used the GROUP command as CAD64 mentioned. You can use CTRL-H to toogle groups on or off.

• 4 years later...

I can't believe how complicated this command has now become since my switch from LT to the full version and how there are no answers anywhere to easily get round it. The easiest way I have found is when i was editing the list of alias commands i noticed a -g command that runs -group (as opposed to group of ungroup)..... if you list the group before you run the -g to get the group name, then run the -g command, select explode then type in the group name, the grouped items are then ungrouped. It's not as simple as it used to be, but it's a lot easier than the group command, where you can't type in the group name you want to edit, you've got to scroll through sometimes 1000's of unnamed groups... Hope this helps